With artists like J Lo and Iggy Azalea releasing songs about the ‘Booty‘, and Nicki Minaj celebrating the female form in ‘Anaconda‘, BMA urge people not to miss ‘Butt Day’ at the gym. Here is the perfect workout to tone up that tush, define that derriere, and get in the best shape of your life…
1. Walking Lunges – Perform this move with two 10 pound weights to work the glutes, hamstrings, and quads.
2. Ballerina Plies – This move can be done with or without resistance bands and works the glutes, inner, and outer thighs.
3. Slow Squats – Use a set of 10 pound weights.
4. Stability Ball Bridges – Designed to work the glutes and abs.
5. Stability Ball Leg Raises – This exercise is a great way to work the butt.
Keep in mind rest and recovery are key when it comes to getting a fabulous butt. Muscles need time to recover in between workout days.